Saturday, April 10, 2010

Have The Gods Left Me?

I wonder whether the Gods have left me?

Standing alone in the midst of dark woods, I can hear the sound of crickets rattling in, the dark silence craving in,
Something which the cranium can't take anymore in.

I feel like a Gladiator, losing honor  in arena; my face covered in the ruble of dust, I can hear the voices of people surrounding me, some cheering me up, the most mocking at me, for the one who thought himself as Hercules has now given in.

I can feel them spitting on my face, I can stand , retaliate but the mind choses to stuck on the ground while the body is still breathing , the heart has given in, for I am a mortal; even a diamond, at some point breaks in.

My laughter is now fake, as fake is the sorrow, there's only flesh left behind, the soul is dug deep inside in a grave, I can't reach my within, Sometimes I wonder whether the Gods have given in, sometimes I wonder have the Gods left me, I now can't take anymore in!

2 comments:

  1. bro as i always say u, u r made of some very rare things found on earth...this post is just a part of the show, believe in urself..coz u r the real fighter and i believe in u..and definitely reach the "S and P" of pinnacle of success.!...as for this post u were as good as always..more post awaited..mhind hit!

    ReplyDelete